The Business Creators Radio Show: Paul Cash on how to create a connection between your brand and your B2B customer
Listen to Paul Cash on The Business Creators: Radio Show with host Adam Hommey explaining how to create a connection between your brand and your B2B customer.
Paul Cash is the Founder and Chief Rooster of B2B marketing agency, Rooster Punk, as well as the co-author of Humanizing B2B. In this podcast episode, he shares his advice on how to engage customers on a human level and why emotion and storytelling will ultimately differentiate your brand and increase your sales.
Humans are driven by feelings, which means that B2B marketers need to sell the emotional benefits of buying a product, not the practical ones. Gallup research shows that only 29 percent of B2B customers feel fully engaged with the businesses they buy from.
When B2B decision-makers don’t have an emotional connection with the companies from which they do business, they’re unlikely to stay loyal customers.
Customers don’t want to be bombarded with facts and figures, jargon and tech-speak. They yearn for a sense of emotional connection that makes them feel special — and makes them feel good about choosing a particular company’s product. Engagement is a critical factor because companies with the highest levels of it also have 72 percent more fully bought-in customers. And once they’ve bought into a company, they are willing to pay a higher price for its products.
Paul Cash is the go-to-guy for B2B marketing in the UK.
He joins Adam to share indispensable advice for engaging customers on a human level, including:
- How neuroscience proves that people buy on emotion and justify with facts
- How to move from selling the practical benefits to selling the emotional benefits of buying a product
- How to determine what language and ideas will resonate with and ignite customers’ loyalty
- How to harness the power of storytelling to differentiate your company from the competition
- How to back up your company’s purpose with action and commitment
- And so much more!
It’s time to step up how you connect with your B2B customers…join us!